Open registration 10th February – 10th March 2021
Welcome to the pre-registration of the Van Deventer-Maas Indonesia (VDMI) scholarship. To be eligible for a Van Deventer-Maas Indonesia scholarship, you must:
- Be talented and active in organizations or communities
- Have a minimum 3.00 GPA/IPK in your previous semester
- Not in the last year of your study program
- No more than 27 years old
- From underprivileged family (supported with Surat Keterangan Tidak Mampu from Kelurahan)
- Majoring any discipline other than Law, Politics, and Religion/Theology
- The student of YVDMI university partners listed on http://vandeventermaas.or.id/partner
- Do not receive any other scholarship
- Have at least one active email address
- Register yourself through this website to apply for the scholarship
- Complete and submit the required documents on time
Please read the instruction carefully before filling up your online application form.
Download the manual book and list of required documents before registration. Put your email address in the box below and click submit, then the application form will appear for you to be completed
IMPORTANT! Please ensure that your email address, all application data, and the availability of required documents are correct before submission. You cannot Edit/Modify/Re-enter your registered email address and application data once you click the SUBMIT button.
Then you will get an email with the link to complete the process. Don’t forget to complete STEP ONE in one day
We will start of the first step of the selection process. If you are not eligible, then your application will be automatically rejected or if you do not receive any email up to the end of March 2021, we regret to inform you that you are most likely will not continue to the next step.
If you receive an email with link attached, it means you are selected to proceed to step two. You must complete step two of the online application and submit the completed required documents to the Person In Charge* at your university in a certain deadline.
- Surat Keterangan Tidak Mampu (SKTM) or Recommendation letter stating your family’s economic condition from the School/University (Rector/Dean/Head of Study Program Department).
- The latest academic transcript / IPK (> 3.00)
- Parents’/guardians’ official income statement (for Institution/Private officers) at least the last 2 months.
- Parents’/guardians’ statement of work & income (for Entrepreneur) signed & sealed with Rp.10.000 and legalized by Kelurahan.
- Copies of KTM, KTP and Family Card (KK)
- Bank Account (the front page of your bank book)
- Electricity bill (at least the last 2 months bill)
- Pass Photo 4×6
- An essay about yourself including but not limited to: family, study, social activities, struggle. Why YVDMI have to choose you to be one of the grantees and what are the advantages for you. Also, what will you do for society once you receive the scholarship. (Minimum 1,5 pages of A4, Font: Palatyno Linotype, font size 11 and 1 spacing).
*Your Person In Charge (PIC) name and contact is stated in the poster or flyer in your institute.
You must submit these required documents along with the check-list form that you had downloaded on step one.